Hukka Xpress membership terms and conditions
This membership agreement is concluded between Hukka Xpress (Hukka Oy) and the person who has accepted the membership conditions by paying online (the member).
12 month membership
- A contracted membership requires the payment of the standard monthly fee for at least twelve (12) consecutive calendar months, after which the membership will continue as a month-to-month contract without further notice. Any promotional periods for the subscription campaign will extend the contract period. After 12 months, membership may be terminated with one calendar month’s notice. Membership cancellation must be made in writing by the last day of the month. In this case, we will still charge the membership fee for the following calendar month and the membership will remain valid for the month in question.
- Membership is accepted once the agreed joining fee, the current month’s and the next full calendar month’s membership fees have been paid and an e-invoice agreement for future monthly fees has been signed. It is the responsibility of the member to sign and receive the e-invoice agreement. Hukka Oy reserves the right to reject a membership agreement, for example, due to credit default.
- The member’s monthly fee is debited from the account indicated by the member by e-invoice or direct payment on the 5th of each month.
- After the month following the month of joining, membership will continue as a month-to-month contract without further notice. Any promotional periods during the subscription campaign will extend the contract period.
- Membership can be terminated in writing with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and without a notice period. The paid membership fee and the current and first month’s membership fee are non-refundable. Membership cancellation must be made in writing.
- A fixed-term contract can be canceled before the end of the fixed term due to moving (min. 75km from Oulu). You must provide reliable written proof of the reason for the termination. The period of notice is one calendar month after the document has been received. Special payment types such as sport vouchers will not be refunded or converted into cash.
- Membership is accepted once the agreed joining fee, the current month’s and the next full calendar month’s membership fees have been paid and an e-invoice agreement for future monthly fees has been signed. It is the responsibility of the member to make and receive the e-invoice contract. Hukka Oy reserves the right to reject a membership agreement, for example, due to credit default.
- The member’s monthly fee is charged to the account indicated by the member by e-invoice or direct debit on the 5th of each month.
- After the month following the month of joining, membership will continue as an open-ended contract without further notice. Any promotional periods during the subscription campaign will extend the contract period. Membership can be terminated with one full calendar month’s notice. Cancellation must be made in writing by the last day of the month. In this case, we will still charge the membership fee for the following calendar month and the membership will still be valid for that month. Membership can be terminated by sending a free notice of termination by email to info(at)hukkaxpress.net.
- Month-to-month memberships can be upgraded to a fixed-term membership without a separate joining fee. The amendment of the contract has a calendar month amendment period. You can change your contract by sending an informal notification to info(at)hukkaxpress.net
One year prepaid membership
- Membership is accepted once the agreed joining fee has been paid and the annual membership fee has been paid in full. Any promotional periods in the subscription campaign will extend the 12-month contract period. The annual contract is for a limited period and the advance payment is non-refundable.
- After one year of membership, the contract continues automatically as a month-to-month membership, unless the contract is canceled at least one calendar month before the end of the contract period. For example, a contract expiring on 30 April must be terminated by 31 March at the latest. The contract will then expire at the end of the current contract period. The customer is responsible for the charges relating to the card for the entire period of validity, including the months of termination and expiry.
- Changes to the billing policy can be requested by sending a free form to info(at)hukkaxpress.net.
General membership terms & conditions
- The membership joining fee and the initial period fee (monthly fee for the current month and the first month) or the annual membership fee are always paid at the time of joining. For monthly memberships, payment is made monthly by e-invoice or direct debit and this Membership Agreement serves as an advance notice of payment. For annual memberships, the full annual membership fee must be paid in one installment. Upon entering into a monthly e-invoice/direct debit agreement, the customer is required to register for e-invoice/direct debit within three (3) business days of entering into the agreement. This is done at the online bank/bank branch.
- The monthly fee for Hukka Xpress membership is charged on the 5th of each month by e-invoice/direct debit from the customer’s/account holder’s account. If the account to be debited has no funds on the debit date, the service provider will charge a €5 collection fee. The customer is responsible for paying the monthly fees if, for whatever reason, the debit is not made from the customer’s/account holder’s account.
- The processing fee for paper invoices is currently €5 per invoice and the interest rate for all invoices is currently 7.5%. The interest rate is determined by the Interest Act. Reminder/collection invoices come from the Cash-In collection and reminder services.
- Hukka Xpress may terminate your membership for non-payment of membership fees, possible misconduct or conduct unbecoming the atmosphere of the sports center.
- Anyone over 15 years old can become a member of Hukka Xpress. The guardian or other payer of a member under the age of 18 is always primarily responsible for all fees associated with the minor’s membership. Therefore, we require a guardian’s signature on membership agreements for persons under 18 years of age. A Hukka Xpress membership is not effective until approved by the guardian/guardian.
- Practicing at Hukka Xpress is at your own risk and you agree to use the equipment and facilities in the appropriate manner. Hukka Xpress is not responsible for any personal injury that occurs during the stay at the sports center and the member is responsible for being in a physical and mental condition to use the services of the center.
- Hukka Xpress is not responsible for the personal property of a member.
- Hukka Xpress reserves the right to change prices.
- Hukka Xpress membership or the right to use it cannot be transferred to another person. In principle, there is no possibility of a break in the membership. However, a break due to pregnancy, military service or serious illness is possible, with the break time being credited to the membership period after the first 12 months of membership have been paid. Full months will be credited against written documentation.
- The first membership card is free of charge for members. The second and subsequent cards cost €5 each.
- Members agree to a credit check when they join.
- Payments made using special payment instruments are non-refundable and cannot be converted into cash.
- Hukka Xpress is primarily intended for training, and the member’s behavior must not disturb the peace and harmony of other members. Each member must follow the gym’s instructions and any written or verbal instructions for the use of the equipment. If the above instructions are violated, Hukka Xpress reserves the right to limit the time a member may spend in the fitness center, suspend membership or revoke access altogether. A period of notice of one calendar month will apply to the suspension of access, during which time the member will be liable to pay his/her membership fees. Hukka Xpress also has the right to charge the customer a fine of €250, plus any costs and expenses incurred by the company.
- The membership card is personal and must be carried with you to the gym. The card holder is responsible for its proper storage and use. The card has a limited lifetime and must be renewed at the expiry date at the price indicated in the price list. Only the holder of a membership card is entitled to access. The membership card may not be transferred to any other person. In cases of misuse, Hukka Xpress reserves the right to charge the customer a fine of €250, plus any costs and expenses incurred by the company.
- A one-time buyer must be 15 years old. A one-time usage code is personal and may not be used by anyone other than the designated purchaser. The receipt must be presented as proof when requested by staff. In cases of misuse, Hukka Xpress has the right to charge the customer a fine of €250, plus any costs and expenses incurred by the company.
- The Customer undertakes to notify any changes to its contact and billing information in writing. If incorrect contact information results in collection and processing fees or other collection costs, the Member is responsible for paying them.
- If the performance of any term of this Agreement is prevented by war, insurrection, terrorism, embargo, lockout, governmental action, large-scale power failure, failure of information systems or communication links, interruption of the operation of the power exchange or other unforeseeable force majeure beyond the control of Hukka Xpress, the Seller is exempted from the performance of the Agreement and its term for the duration of the force majeure without any obligation to compensate the Member (insurmountable circumstances); force majeure).
Hukka Xpress is obliged to inform the members in writing of the force majeure and its termination immediately after being informed of it.
Payments by Visa, Visa Electron or MasterCard:
If you wish to pay with Visa, Visa Electron or MasterCard, Hukka Oy only acts as a marketer of the products and services and also delivers the products to the buyer. Paytrail Oy is responsible for complaints.
Paytrail Oy acts as the seller of the product for payments made with Visa, Visa Electron or MasterCard cards and the transaction is between the customer and Paytrail Oy. The seller is responsible for all obligations related to the transaction. Paytrail Oy is also the recipient of the payment.
Paytrail Oy, business ID: 2122839-7
Innova 2, Lutakonaukio 7
Telephone: 0207 181830
Paytrail Oy (2122839-7) is a payment and financial service for online banking payments, provided in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. Paytrail Oy purchases the payment and settles it with the merchant. From the user’s point of view, the service works just like a traditional online payment.
Instructions for making an e-invoice:
Hukka Xpress uses e-invoicing to charge members for their monthly membership fees. Here’s how to enable e-invoicing:
- Log into your online bank, select e-lasku, add Liikuntakeskus Hukka Oy from the billers list and insert your customer number
- Select “Payment automatically from your account each month” to receive a monthly payment notification in your online bank well before the payment date. If you have not opted for automatic payment, you will need to confirm your e-invoice each month when it arrives in your online bank.
- If your account is charged to more than one person’s membership fee, you must make the same authorization a second time and enter the customer number of the second person to be billed in the space provided. If the e-billing agreement is not concluded or the payment is not confirmed, Hukka is entitled to transfer the collection of the payment to another party and any collection costs will be added to the payment.